What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

A FLOWER so nice.

I had the man make pasta and sauce, it was good

Was at my cousins pig roast this weekend (just north of Paris Ontario). Had a blast! The pig was roasted in a car...yes a car!

Story goes like this: My cousin worked for a company that competed with other companies in the area to make a car that could cook a pig in it & in style. Car also had to be driveable.

Squeels on Wheels was the name of this car and they usually won each year till the car gave up the ghost. Good thing for us it was still able to cook a pig!!!

Enjoy the pic's...

HC

ps- BTW, thats my little girl hugging the tree & on the pond.

Attachments

• ride for dad & PIG ROAST 023.jpg
    ride for dad & PIG ROAST 023.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • ride for dad & PIG ROAST 024.jpg
    ride for dad & PIG ROAST 024.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • ride for dad & PIG ROAST 034.jpg
    ride for dad & PIG ROAST 034.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • ride for dad & PIG ROAST 040.jpg
    ride for dad & PIG ROAST 040.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • ride for dad & PIG ROAST 043.jpg
    ride for dad & PIG ROAST 043.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • ride for dad & PIG ROAST 029.jpg
    ride for dad & PIG ROAST 029.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Having pita bread home made pizza,Healthy low fat option and better than shop pizza.

sausages for lunch, pasta for supper. :)

Attachments

• P6086038.JPG
    P6086038.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 3
  • P6086039.JPG
    P6086039.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 3
not yet done with work - BUT making a roast pork loin if there is gas in the grill

Oy, that's a bummer. I made french toast for breakfast the other morning, smothered it with high quality maple syrup and placed the plate on the table. I turned around to get my coffee and when I turned back one of the kittens was standing square in the middle of the plate. I made the mistake of yelling at him, and of course he ran off leaving a trail of sticky maple syrup pawprints behind him.

Honey nut cheerios for dinner, chocolate ice cream for dessert. :D

Feel like I'm in grade school again...

Most awesome squealmobile there, HobbyClimber! So is the pink canoe in the last pic set up for barbequing frog legs?

went out for Teppanyaki at Osaka restaurant, was good eats but as it was my first time at that type of place it was a bit awkward as the chef is preparing stuff fairly swiftly to plate and if you try to keep up it doesnt work. :)

ICE CREAM

oh wait that is not that healthy - I will have to add a banana to that

i'll just pick

I have ice cream maybe twice a year.

I'm having a home made burger on the new infrared grill. We'll see how that thing works.:/: