What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I like when Paul posts photosof his dinner. SO here is what I had tonight.

Spagetti and spinach, with garlic and breadcrumbs. Next time I will add pine nuts and mushrooms - quick and easy and only 350 calories a serving.

YUMMY

I've never recovered from the cooked spinach I had at school as a kid.

what ever falls out of the fridge or cabinet. i really need to hire a cook for day's like this - or just don't eat.

UNLESS - mb make tuna

foot rub hmm

Imma fixing to enjoy a nice tuna salad with vine ripened tomato's I purchased from an old man selling them from his truck. $5 for six big fat ones.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party, but I'm going to enjoy whatever I want for dinner. Tonight I'm enjoying pizza.
:P

Crikey, I'm missing pizza, double bacon cheeseburgers, tacos, and Blizzards from DQ.

But them's the breaks.

I can be an old climber, or a fat climber, but I can't be BOTH.

Crikey, I'm missing pizza, double bacon cheeseburgers, tacos, and Blizzards from DQ.

But them's the breaks.

I can be an old climber, or a fat climber, but I can't be BOTH.

I usually have a homemade pizza Saturday night, low fat. Tuna salad for lunch so I went for kangaroo steak tonight. It's good stuff, low fat/high protein. Pizza tomorrow.

http://www.jerky.com.au/kangaroo_meat.htm

Attachments

• may 9.jpg
    may 9.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 31
Katy found bacon on sale in 15# boxes for .99 per pound. BLT's all you can eat baby! Whooo hoooo ! I cooked off the ribs for tomorrow in the rub and vinegar. Made the BBQ sauce.. All set for tomorrow :D

Banned in Canada. :xx:

no shit? I wonder why. There is a butcher shop a few miles away that has 'exotic' meats like buffalo and such, next time I am near there, I will have to stop in and figure it out. I want to try Gator, snake and ostrich some day.

My salad and chicken deal turned out nicely last night, in case anyone was wondering ;)

Dinner on the back deck

roast pork tenderloin, Dill taters and honey carrots

Attachments

• me 010.JPG
    me 010.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 3