What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

It's Tuesday so I'm ordering from the pizza place. Tonight is the manager/head cook's day off and he's the stingiest one there. The other cooks all make much better pizza and pasta than him. I think i'll have a calzone.

I love calzones, but I've been avoiding them for the past few years. Too much fat, you know. :|:

I have only a few pleasures in life. I'm not giving up calzones any time soon. Dinner tonight will be the highlight of my entire day.

No, I don't need someone to nag at me and try to change me and spend half my money in exchange for sex once a month. I'm good, thanks.

They're not all like that Brian. From my experience once they get in their 40's they lose that urge to change you. Wasn't it Chris Rock that talked about women and how when they are young they wanted the guy with the perfect hair and teeth just so and then they would try and mold him into the perfect boyfriend while they spent all his money. But once they are older their expectations change to he has to have two things, a dick and a job.

No, I don't need someone to nag at me and try to change me and spend half my money in exchange for sex once a month. I'm good, thanks.

No Brian, he said girlfriend, not wife.

Wow, if that's what you think it's like, then you're doing it wrong. :(

The only time I get "nagged" is when we DON'T do it at least once a day, and even then it's not really nagging, just gentle persuasion. ;)

turkey casserole for supper, then a little mess of wings for a snack, hot sauce, green onions and stilton cheese thanks! :D

Attachments

• P4235641.JPG
    P4235641.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 7
Here's a meal big enough to feed Paul for 3 days. From a little Cuban place down the road. Roast pork, yellow rice, black beans and plantains. There's gotta be almost a pound of pork there. :P

I like when Paul posts photosof his dinner. SO here is what I had tonight.

Spagetti and spinach, with garlic and breadcrumbs. Next time I will add pine nuts and mushrooms - quick and easy and only 350 calories a serving.

YUMMY

Attachments

• food 002.JPG
    food 002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
we had a risotto and jumbo shrimp deal tonight, no pics yet. :)

I found a bunch of morel mushrooms in the forest today, so dinner was fresh fettuchine with morel sauce and a salad.
Those are some mighty tasty scrooms.