What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Easter dinner here, wife and her parents are slightly religious so no meat. we had a nice seafood (aint that meat?) and rice dinner with salad. Back to cow eatin tomorrow if I have my way!
:D

as in they go to church once in a while, give a little prayer before 'special' meals like easter dinner etc but otherwise they dont do much.

I tried something different tonight. I went to a little Cuban place where I usually stop for lunch. They also serve dinner but I've never tried anything other than a Cuban sandwich. Tonight I had roast pork with yellow rice and black beans. The meat was tender and flavorful, just wonderful. Good food and big portions. I'll be adding this place to my short list of regular stops.
:thumbup:

There is a Cuban place in town that does a burrito with pulled pork, rice, and beans. One is all I can eat, and they are cheap.

I had homemade meatloaf on a hard roll.

big salad with a grilled chicken breast and a couple pieces of spicy toast. :) I made it, we ate it. :D

Ah c'mon Butch, think of the appeal in the the professional title. Masterblaster-Treehouse Troll Slayer & Aministrator/Scullery wench.

I've done my scullery time, for sure. We used to pack the butterknives super tight in the container and then pass them a couple/three times through the machine to get them super hot. Then, we'd rush em out quickly to the utensil station and watch people burn their fingers trying to grab one. We'd LOL.

Sweet potato poutine. Gravy is from a crockpotted pork roast. Yum yum.

Attachments

• Sweet Potato Poutine 500.jpg
    Sweet Potato Poutine 500.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 28
That looks friggen good Chuck...

I am making beef stew from a left over pot roast dinner as I type. All the meat got eaten, but there was still a lot of gravy and veggies. Soooooo I cooked more meat.... You get the Idea. ;)

Heard that, I can't get enough meat. There's a couple low carb versions of poutine using either green beans or turnips instead of potatoes that I've got to try out. I'm lucky in that we have really fresh, squeaky cheese curds here, so it really makes it. Imagine pigging out on poutine and actually losing weight. :O

Chinese take out tonight. :P

Cashew chicken, bourbon chicken, sweet and sour chicken and s&s pork, roast pork lo mein, and Szechuan beef. :|: