What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

just making it now, leftover chicken shredded, leftover rice dumped in pan, a bit of red and yellow bell pepper and some frozen corn also. mix a fajita spice packet with water, pour it on, heat it up and stuff it in some tortilla shells... :D yum.

October 15th is opening day for stone crabs. Come on down, the weather will be fine in January! :)

Me and the kiddos are having stuffed manicotti... My oldest daughter Ashley, is cookin' tonight. Makin' manicotti is one of her favorite things to make in the kitchen... :)

Gary

Steak and taters here methinks. :) I was at the grocery store last week and they had a buy one get one free sale on new york strip (packaged in house). limit one pack per. :) So I got one single, one two pack, one three pack, Then a twin of each. @$22.99 a kilo its a fair savings.

Every couple of weeks I like to get out of my normal dining area for a change of pace. Tonight I went to a wood fired pizza place and got a Buffalo Hot Wing pizza and Gorgonzola garlic bread. Love that Gorgonzola.

tha sounds pretty tasty! I had a Buffalo chicken burger at Wendy's last week, damn spicy but good stuff. :)

It isn't terribly spicy, but I like the flavor. They also do a mozzarella and pepperoni stromboli that awesome, I'll get that next time. The main course may change, but I always get my Gorgonzola garlic bread.:D

Hamburgers grilled on rice with gravy and veggies in the gravy..
Sounds weird but its good.... Rob cooked tonight. Katy out for the evening, and I cooked last night.