What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

OK, no takers. 'Cause when you have a lot of meat in your diet, the intestines need to be shorter so you can expel it faster, before the bacteria acts as a home for any number of bad things that can grow in the intestines.

With rice, it takes longer to digest, so you need to work on it longer before the grand exit.

It took me about two years before someone told me that, and I suffered. I ate a lot of rice as an apprentice here in the dormitory, usually three meals a day, and man did it lock me up. I cut down on my rice intake and everything got better.

Chew your rice well, guys.

It is political season here, all the candidate's are having "meet and greet" socials at local restaurants. Last night it was at Castaway's, they had sushi, spring rolls, chicken wings, blackened fish, fried fish, fruit....no fish for me but the spring rolls were yummy!

Filet Mignon cooked on the grill. My wife and I don't eat out much, so we can afford treats once in a while.

Mmm, one of my favorites. I like to marinate them for a day or two, either in the store-bought Mojo or some homemade concoction. :|:

Tried something new from the frozen food dept: "Joy of Cooking" Cheese Ravioli (dump into a pan, the marinara sauce is in frozen little cube thingees....heat for 10 minutes and it's done) and a Salad. Planned on making bread sticks, but forgot.

The Ravioli was very, VERY tasty. The marinara was good, but not excellent. Salad with lots of Pink Girl tomatoes picked ten minutes prior.

It was all very good and I'm going to buy another bag while it's on sale, to have on hand.

You've been eating burritos for three years? :? If we ever meet, I'll be sure not to stand downwind. :O ;)

They go easy on the beans...:D

It's super close to my house, get the MP3, ride the bike down there get a burrito n' somthing to drink.

I have em' pile on the guac. n' salsa...mmm, I'm goin' to get one.

Going out to the new Texas Roadhouse Grill just down the street from me. Be back later. :D

wife tried a new dish she saw on the tube yesterday, turned out ok, room to improve but no complaints.
Fettucine carbonara with chicken. :)

yum. I made dinner yesterday, steak no the grill, salad (spinach, lettuce and a bunch of mixed sprouts with a made from scratch dijon dressing) and teeny new potatoes.

Wife actually said " go ahead, take a picture..." :) I havent off loaded the camera yet or I would post a pic. :shifty:

Custom chocolate milk and Doritos...I'm making myself sick just typing that combo.