What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

MB, are you off the albacore? You seemed to be doing it every meal a while back. Can you still do chicken? pork? or are you cautioned against red meat alone?

have you tried Edamame? its like big green beans. You steam them then kinda pull the beans out with your teeth. you can steam then them flavour them with whatever you like, a dab of hot sauce, cracked pepper... its a nice snack.
We get them at Costco, a box if like 12 packages that will feed a couple folk as a snack. Lots of protein.

Another thing I have been eating at the sushi joint, deep fried tofu with hot sauce. Spicy agadashe they call it. cubes of tofu about 1" square is deep fried (no batter or anything) and it comes out sorta like a marshmallow over a campfire, the hotsauce can be really variable depending on the chef.

yuck - CANNED or fresh frozen

Try fresh - seared in olive oil with rosemary and thyme

over spinach

i have a great receipt - OH YA - you like shortcut meals

can opener is easier then a skillet

pan grilled cajun chicken breast over a big salad :) Home made dressing to boot, 3 parts extra virgin olive oil, one part balsamic vinegar, one part dijon mustard, salt and pepper to taste, shake it up good in a jar and serve. :D mmmmmm.

starkistsolidwht.jpg

So what was his name?

JUST NOT MY TYPE

Mark - something about a person that says - Ya ya ya - all the time

he wore - knee high white socks and sneakers
we stopped at a great hiking store that is located on the AT and i was looking at a pair of hikers for $$$ and he asked why it was important to have such expensive BOOTS - that walmarts were just a good.

THE MAN JUST DOES NOT GET IT when it comes to good hiking boots.

anyway - Tuna on wheat toast - a pleasure

Last edited:
Provolone - can we toast that too???

and what beverage would Make it special - SWEET TEA???

That's not dinner, that's bait that you use to catch dinner! :P

2 slices of pizza for lunch, just had a couple sammiches (roast beef, smoked turkey and american cheese) to tide me over and I'll probably have a snack later in the evening.