What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

YUMMY PESTO sauce - i never knew it was that easy - and I planted Basil in the garden this spring

But tonight - grilles rib eye and a portabella mushroom

DARK BEER HERE

spent 5 hours in a meeting for the arborist apprentice steering committee this morning then volunteered at a fundraising golf tournament today (I am on the organizing committee). Dinner was great, buffet style, I had a baked spud, caeser salad, noodles and sauce and a nice litttle (ok, medium size) steak. then one piece of funny colored cheesecake of some sort. :)

same old stuff - Grilled rib eye and sliced tomatoes - SO where is the grocery store the cupboard is about bare.

wife made a mac and cheese casserole of sorts from scratch, that and a bit of garlic bread. :) and some salad. Eaten while on a two hour conference call... :shifty:

Body For Life

So Butch, I'm starting the Body For Life diet on Monday. Care to join me? :beerchug:

I had a vegetarian pizza - it was pretty good!

more veggies

I went to my favorite buffet the other day and had a big salad with fat free ranch dressing, then a big plate of vegetables. No meat at all.

Usually it woulda been two plate of various meats, and a roll. :evil:

good food for a great body

You do not have to DIET to feel better - just limit the bad foods, fried and beef and sugars - more natural sugars

BUT then we all know that

we had pasta. Wife took the meat out of two italian sausages and made meatballs of them, then dropped the drained, cooked spaghetti noodles into the frying pan (containing the aforementioned sausage meatballs) and added some chopped zuchini, some feta chunks and some halved grape tomatoes. a dash of pepper flakes to my plate and yummy!

No, you're wrong. A healthy diet cost more money and takes longer (except oatmeal, lol) to prepare.

If it tastes good and you LOVE it, it's probably bad for you. If it doesn't take 5 minutes to chew it up, once again it's probably bad for you.

Froze veggies NOT canned - grilled not fried - i dropped 50 lbs by doing 6 glasses of water - 3 fruits and 6 veggies - NO breads or boxes/processed foods - It is not easy - BUT then you don't need a diet to loose weight - just healthy foods - yes more costly - box of donuts - 3.49 - one pound of apples - 1.89 -and you get TWO - BUT what does the body better

this gal can cook - visit and have a good healthy heart loving dinner

Here's what I had today; first day of the Body For Life program.

7:30 am - Protein bar, after a one hour workout at the gym

10:00 am - Eggbeater omelette with onions and peppers, stuffed into a whole wheat pita, and a cup of coffee

12:30 pm - Vanilla protein shake made with 1% milk and a banana

3:00 pm - Whole wheat noodle soup with sliced flank steak and broccolli

5:30 pm - Asian stir-fry with steak, onions, peppers, fresh ginger, and spices

8:00 pm - Vanilla protein shake made with 1% milk and a banana

And about half a gallon of water throughout the day

That's it, six meals, lots of protein, lots of water, and no snacks, sugar, etc.

My goal is to do this 6 days a week for 12 weeks (Sundays off). I want to lose inches by exchanging fat for muscle as well as drop about 25 pounds.