What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

My wife made another yummy dinner for us tonight. I don't know what it's called, but it was delicious. :|: A lightly toasted English muffin with a thick slice of baked ham and steamed broccolli on top, smothered with home-made Hollondaise sauce. (I think I ate 3 of those... maybe 4) Baked sweet potatoes and ice cold watermelon on the side. And a glass of merlot. :thumbup:

a long ride on a harley that ended at a pub on the river

there i had a NICE DARK BEER - (wished for a Stout) - HOT WINGS (wished for hotter) - corned beef on rye with swiss

then back on the harley and home

YUMMY

Originally Posted by MasterBlaster
Well think about it. What veg tastes GOOD w/o first having to salt and butter it?

Umm Carrots and.........??? Vegetables man oh man I just can't fool myself into liking 'em much. I'm sure it'll be my downfall in the end.

Spinach - sauted in extra light olive oil in a HOT cast iron pan - a squirt of lime juice and pine nuts

no salt - no butter - no water logged green leaves

or - a yellow or orange pepper - grilled until soft and steamed from the inside - slice - peel the skin off

Last edited:
home made hot wings, cooked in the oven not deep fried, some veggies and dip and a piece of cheese toast. :)

never had lobster? shit, the first night after I got my first Visa card me and a buddy went to the Keg and had lobster dinners with steak, I betcha I am STILL paying for it!!