What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

It's thursday and grill day - AGAIN

grilled skinless chicken breast marinated in lemon pepper sauce
Grilled pineapple
Grilled orange pepper
a glass of BOXED Wine chardonney
sliced tomato

yummy

quiche lorraine (costco style) and a green salad. pretty tasty to be honest, Wife was surprised when I asked for seconds, ate about half of the thing myself, and the better part of the salad.
tomorrow I am buying sushi, dont tell the wife, its a surprise! :D

lefties! I had a bit of the quiche from last night and a bit of fish from a couple nights ago, Wife had the rest of the leftover quiche. oh, that was for LUNCH! :D

for supper I bought up sushi takeout. :)
two salmon rolls, one teriyaki chicken roll and spicy agadashi for me, one california roll and one dynamite roll (no roe) for the wife. mmmm good! :)

just started the grill, after about 3 hours of apple smoke were gonna have a couple nice tri tips!

Sounds good, Willie. I haven't had a decent steak in a long time. The apple smoking sounds excellent.

I had a late (4pm) lunch of bbq pork sammich, fries and beans. I may end up having a snack later.

wife made (from scratch!) wonton soup and a bit of a beef stir fry with broccolli, carrots, peas and onions. :D mmm good.

I snatched up two thick sirloins that were going bad. I love the reduced price of aged beef! It melts in your mouth!

Attachments

• cheap_steak 002.jpg
    cheap_steak 002.jpg
    677.5 KB · Views: 8
some BIG steaks. nice catch! Whatcha gonna fix'em up with? A nice crunchy salad?

Watercress, rocket, sweet pear, walnut and Parmesan salad

p937_l.jpg

for this evening the menu selection was:

Steamed Carrots sliced thin - drizzled with honey butter and nutmeg

grilled until slightly light pink Salmon sprinkled with italian seasons

a tall glass filled with ICE then half OJ and half cranberry juice

yummy

I always tell em to give me the fat free cheeseburger! And to tell you the truth, I can't tell the diff between that one and the regular, go figure!

OK OK - so I like routine - Seared Tuna - in olive oil - with a dash of rosemary - egg noodles with butter and garlic - toasted bread with garilc,butter, and thin sliced tomatos - a glass of wine out of a box