What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

tonight it be - Seared tuna - rubbed with rosemary, thyme and some sage. Sauted garlic, steamed asparagus and a glass of chardonay chilled. served on the back deck with the view of the trees.
with some great music to help one relax

hmm

Last edited:
my cooking teacher would be upset as my meal lacks color - Tilpia, rice and grilled bread with garlic

a chicken wrap (wife made), then a plate full of leftover meatloaf :shifty:

:D

tilapia? we had that not long ago, I went and searched it out on google, interesting :

Okay, how fun is this? We went to a little restaurant that has been in Marathon for 30 years, John wanted some fried fish. We are just finishing up dinner at the bar and the waitress says "Mary (the owner) just drove by and saw your truck and said your dinner is on the house." Isn't that cool, she appreciates our patronage enough to comp the meal.
Now, we eat there pretty often, but I would not know Mary if she shot me in the toe.
The place is called Herbies, stop in if you are driving through!

I did some grilling tonight. (like its different any other night!? lol)

I did a beautiful Delmonico Rib eye, with EVOO, Sea salt, Cracked black pepper, and some Garlic powder.

Fresh WILD Shrimp, none of those farm raised Thailand crap! With EVOO, Sea salt, Cracked black pepper, Garlic powder, and a touch of BBQ sauce.

Grilled Sweet Potato with.....you guessed it EVOO and Sea Salt.

Salad-Romaine lettuce, yellow bell peppers, tomato's, and cucumbers.

Sam Adams Summer Ale to wash it down.

:|:

ahh, its oil
famousfoods-store_1999_3307000

grilled chicken marinated in ginger - grilled yellow and red peppers and steams carrots with butter and honey

DANG now i have to wash the dishes

Last edited:
mmmm, fish and chips, old school style. I had two pieces halibut and chips, wife had two pieces cod and chips, until I got home and she decided we should have one of each, each. then some in house made tartar (from the fish place vs the little packets) and a bit of coleslaw. :) mmm good.

Cockney Kings fish and chips

Paul, tartar sauce is easy to make. Mayo, finely chopped dill pickle, little lime juice and we add a little horseradish.

seems so, but the stuff from the fish and chips place is sooo tasty! Its easier to give them the 55 cents for a container of it ;)

I think I will try to make some next time though, the ingredients seem pretty simple. :D