What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

never heard of bbq'ing a chuck steak. any details? momma used to make chuck some nights, but it was cooked slow in the pot to soften that stuff up.

marinate, heat bbq, put on a piece of smoking wood, grill to perfection:D chuck is actually tender meat with tough spots in it. the flavor is as good as rib steak imo.

Corned beef and cabbage with potatoes, carrots and onions, cooked in the crock pot for about 8 hours on low heat. I know, it's a St. Patrick's Day meal, but we couldn't wait. We'll have it again, this was just a trial run.

my ma is staying the night so i convinced her to make taquitos! my favorite:D

Attachments

• coin 004.jpg
    coin 004.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 8
  • coin 005.jpg
    coin 005.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 9
leftover steak sliced thin, warmed in beef broth and put on toast with some cheese and japalenos over. kind of a Philly cheese steak idea.

clif bar? havent had one of those in years, always liked them when I had them. the V8 thing you describe sounds not so tasty. I like the low sodium single shot tins when I feel like getting my veg on.

Corned beef and cabbage made by a friend who invited us to dinner.

Had a great time my stomach still hurts from all the laughing...

Dinner with friends is a real good thing

makes me think of starting a ' who'd you have dinner with" rather than a "what did you have for dinner" thread. :D

Crab Cakes, Filet minion and lots of drinks...( We had a company party)

Meatballs and sausage in a homemade tomato sauce base simmering in the crock pot for 8 hours. Over ziti, with garlic bread and salad on the side. Oh, and a nice Australian merlot. :thumbup:

OK - I just have to post this

grill boneless chicken breast, marinated in ginger sauce, Grilled red and yellow peppers, sauted spinach in lite olive oils.

YUMMY