What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

parents came for a visit this afternoon, hockey game was on so my pops said 'order pizza!', so we did, on their dime. :) now waiting for one of my sisters with her four little munchkins to come by for a visit on their way to a birthday party. Jr is getting some zz's in preparation.

Started the "Body For Life" diet on Monday, but Sundays are "free" days, so we're having chicken parmagiana with angel hair pasta, a big Waldorf salad, garlic bread, and an ice cold beer. Ahhh, life is good. :thumbup:

NY strip steak,baked potato ,clam chowder.Went to look at a new Mercury and stopped at Ralphies ,a local sports eatery.

Gots a pot of Spaghetti sauce (homemade of course) on the stove bubbling away as we speak. My girlfriend is comin' over for din-din tonight with me and the kids.

Spaghetti and garlic bread!!!

Gary

You da man Gasoline. I poked in my head in the door when I got home I knew I couldn't go in because I was covered in sawdust from head to toe and my wife was on the couch and could barely get up to open the door and hand me the cordless phone so I could make some calls. Got that all in one sentence. Then I just pulled out the driveway and got Chinese and brought it home.

My 19 year old just brought home some fried calamari for me. Tender and tasty. Yum!!!

My 19 year old just brought home some fried calamari for me. Tender and tasty. Yum!!!
Oh my, I LOVE calamari !!! There's a local take-out Italian place here that marinates them & serves 'em with a fresh made marinara. Mmmmmmm!

wifey made a big spinach salad with grapes, dried currants, some toasted pecan bits, bacon bits, scallions and a grilled chicken breast, mmm good.

Dressing for me was the last bit of the olive oil, dijon mustard, red wine vinegar home made stuff. :)