What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Best steak I have had in some time

Attachments

• IMG_0458.JPG
    IMG_0458.JPG
    610.7 KB · Views: 14
making some nachos at the moment. Prepped a nice salad for suppertime when the wife gets in. mix of romaine and baby spinach leaves, boiled egg, crispy bacon bits, shallots and garlic minced, home made croutons ( couple slices of 12 grain bread with a bit of olive oil, thyme and basil toasted golden brown) and dressing made from scratch (mason jar, 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, 1/2 tbsp light mayo, pinch of salt and pepper... Shake). I watched the cooking channel this morning for a bit and got inspired. :D

Cool, Butch. My dad has two of those grills and loves them.

I'm going to wait until after the game starts and then I'll head up to the local bbq place for carryout. I try to plan my activities to avoid crowds, waiting in line is just about my least favorite activity.

Actually it's about the simplest thing to clean I've ever seen. Tilt it over the sink, wipe it down with a couple paper towels (teflon) and then rinse it off with hot water using the hand held nozzle thingie on your sink. Then wipe it dry with a couple more paper towels. Done.

Well not quite dinner but seeing as how it's the leap year and all I figure today is a freebie, and my bucket is in to hopefully pass CVI. I collected a big snowplow cheque this morning and now I'm gonna frig away the afternon. A lunch fit for a king.:D

Attachments

• IMG_6564.JPG
    IMG_6564.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 21
What kinda meat is that under the eggs and cheese? Looks wonderful except for the catsup and mustard, that stuff doesn't go with eggs. ;)

steak sandwich with an egg. my pops used to make them once in again. I had recycled beef tonight, presented as stew, with a nice toasted kaiser. :)
of course my diet today was very poor, yoghurt for breakfast at 730, bottle of water and a powergel at about 1, mcd's at about 2:45. filet o fish, half my fries a diet coke and 2 of my 6 nuggets. brought the other 4 home for the wife to snack on. my helper had a super size crispy chicken meal, the other half of my fries and a 10 piece nuggets. yuck!

potato pancakes (thanks mom in law!), quick fry pork chops and some sliced tomato with shredded mozza and balsamic vinegar on top