Page 442 of 542 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 5415

Thread: What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Patron saint of bore-cutters Sponsor stig's Avatar

Firm. Silken doesn' go well in stir fry IMo
    Deyr f,
    deyja frndr,
    deyr sjlfr et sama;
    ek veit einn,
    at aldri deyr:
    dmr um dauan hvern.

Three scrambled eggs, four links of deer sausage, two biscuits, and a glass of this mornings milk....
    "Honor is what no man can give you...and none can take away. Honor is a man's gift to himself."

-Rob Roy McGregor

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

I've been eating the hell outta cheesy scrambled eggs and chili. TASTY!!!

Square peg, round world. Dave Shepard's Avatar

Eggs and chili. Never had it. Sounds tasty!

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

I've always wanted to experiment with it, and it turned out quite well. I prefer beanless Hormel, and don't be stingy with the cheese!

California Hillbilly Sponsor CurSedVoyce's Avatar

I've always liked an egg substitute for a hamburger pattie on a chili size. It just works. Egg on a toasted bun, smothered in chili, topped with cheese and onions. Yummy....

Baked whole chickens tonight with rice and gravy. I forgot to put the damn chicken in the oven when the cub scouts showed up. Went in to check the chicken and hour later... DOH! Anyway, dinner was a tad late ... kids were starving and the cats quite tortured.
    Interesting how a limited gene pool and a limited labor force seem to be so closely related.

Haha. I've had some chicken disasters, one rather overdone and one well underdone. I survived both.

Put some maryland pieces in the vertical grill back in my pub days and sat down to watch tv and have another beer. Coughing woke me up a fair while later, lots of smoke and a couple of little black bones.

Lit the gas oven here a couple of years ago, put the chicken in and turned it down a bit then came in here to check out the treehouse for an hour. Gas had gone out when I turned it down, lucky I don't smoke. Oven got a clean after that one, vertical grill went in the bin.

Pork cutlets with BBQ sauce tonight.

Nice pork, I picked it up on the way home and was out of my special sauce so went to get some and the shop was gone, now a pizza shop.

I been going there since the early 70's, great little shop only place I've ever seen it except for one other that went years ago. Lucky I still had the jar, the writing is in Chinese but I managed to find out what it said and there's two places that sell it online one in Sydney and one 600 miles away. It always was a secret sauce, best ever bbq sauce.

Captain Zero! Sponsor FireFighterZero's Avatar

Mom miscalculated the ThanksGiving turkey once. Best damn thanksgiving ever. We had a bunch of people over and got drunk while we waited for the bird.

We had leftovers last night. Mom cooks during harvest and always cooks too much. We finished last night and cleaned up the excess. Spaghetti casserole, pork chops, scalloped potatoes, zucchini patties and home made Roquefort dressing.
    Is this not a reasonable place to park?

The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

Jim Conrad

California Hillbilly Sponsor CurSedVoyce's Avatar

Left overs rock
    Interesting how a limited gene pool and a limited labor force seem to be so closely related.

Mom and boy had home made chicken soup, I got leftover surprise skillet. #dadsrule
    Knowledge is power and its very light weight. - Cody Lundin