What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

neighbor caught some salmon this am so i bbq a couple fillets with some cherry smoke yummy

Grilled chicken breast with melted swiss cheese and saute'd portobello mushrooms.

Lasagna is usually better the second night, although ya gotta make up fresh garlic bread to go with it. ;)

My sister used to make me a lasagna once in a while, it was always a treat.

John had grilled Grouper (fish) red potatoes. asparagus, homemade conch cakes, and cornbread. I had one and a half of the conch cakes, and asparagus and a little of the cornbread. YUM. We got some shrimp to go with it all, but it seemed too much. So, shrimps tomorrow night, with the left over conch cakes. Yum again.

Anyone a conch fan?

It's a little after 11:00 pm here. I have been extremly bizzy. My one & only meal for the day which I am eating at present is Tostitos Scoops wrapped in ham & cheese loaf then promptly dipped in guacamole dip.

But I do believe this is healthier than the 4 extra long chili cheese dogs I had at Sonic last night. You know them things look about the same coming out as they do going in

I just decided, I am making chicken stir fry tonight over white rice with Chinese noodles on top.