What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Sorry boss, I'll try to eat enough for both of us (besides, I skipped lunch). I still seem to be losing weight though, might have to go buy a bunch of new pants soon. Hard to believe I had a 36" waist at the beginning of the year (and for the previous 1.5 years) and now my 34" pants are all loose and sagging. Che's thread was a great motivator for me and it paid off.
:thumbup:

We're having frozen pizza tonight...I guess the wife decided to be lazy this evening

not sure what we are doing here for supper yet. I can make something as long as it doesnt contain: onion, chicken, pork, coffee, mushrooms and/or tomatoes. Due to the wife's condition she is becoming quite picky. I am leaning towards going to the pita place and letting her tell them how to make it up.
:)

Paul, are you not allowed to cook? Or are you just incapable like me? :P

I'm quite an accomplished cook...In fact it's probably what I'd be doing for a living if I wasn't in the tree business...I even cook BBQ and sell it on occasions for parties and such....She rotates shifts between day and evening.When she's home,she cooks,when she's not,I cook...It was already in the oven when I came in...It's not a big deal,I can live with frozen pizza once in a while.

5 hours on the road today coming home, easy peezy dinner. cup of noodles onion soup and a big sammich. I ate well over the weekend so its balanced out I guess.

I just got back from The Green Turtle in Islamorada. I had a small fillet mignon, mash potato's and a mix of veggies. DELICIOUSIOSO. The meal came with the best bread sticks that had been cooked with a little bit of cheese on them, served with herb butter. The price was $ 14.00 which down here is super reasonable. Would that be a fair price where you are from? Mind you it was a petite fillet, but perfect for me.

I chanced eating Taco Bell tonight... Bet I'll pay for that decision later.:|: