What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

mmmm wife is on her way home, ETA 3 hours. time for a late lunch for me. poutine, for those not familiar its fries, gravy and cheese curds (low fat mozza substituted here).mmmm good. :) for dinner, I have some nice white fish fillets, white rice and greek salad planned.

Oh Paul poutine :|: .

I'll be having steak, prawns, and twice baked potatoes (sorta like potato skins with the rest of the potato taken out whipped up with cheese and bacon bits then re-inserted and baked again) oh and some kind of salad too(who cares about salad give me the MEAT). I can hardly wait!

stuffed taters are the bomb. a bit of work but very good.
the poutine was an impulse idea. just before I went to the grocery store. turned out just nicely.

well its mozza, not curds, and its my first attempt at home made, coulda used a few seconds in the reactor (aka microwave) I admit.

unhealthy? nah, its packaged fries, low fat mozza and one of those little packets of gravy (from powder), I dont think its that bad.

Pizza from Papa Johns,with everything except anchovies...Chased down with a couple of PBR's.

I haven't eaten at Taco Bell since discovering a little Mexican fast food place near me that's open 24 hours and makes killer burritos for cheap. An extra dollar in the tip jar every visit somehow results in my burritos being made larger than most, with about twice as much meat.
;)

I had the other half of my chicken sandwich from lunch (Yum). John on the other hand had baked snowy grouper with a mango/banana foster topping, pasta with fresh Parmesan and a asparagus/green bean medley. He is still eating fish from our trip last Sunday. I don't eat fish.

None at all, Gigi? I don't eat a lot of fish but I like grouper and other mild, white meat fish. I'll even eat some shrimp once in a while!

workin it up now, wife is on her way home. So far I have put together a nice fruit salad to be served with a bit of yoghurt in a couple fancy ass margarita glasses, corn on the cob, a few taters and a lovely piece of steak. basic, wholesome and tasty as all get out.
:)

PEEEET-SAAAAAAH!!!!
Just picked up a large pepperoni, sausage and mushroom pie from the local Italian place. mmmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmm!!!
:P

had taco bell for lunch dont know if we will have dinner. I gess we are having stake

Well, last night we had brisket, beans, potato salad, coleslaw, peach cobbler - and for dessert, there were topless women in our pool.

And yet another thread falls victim to my perverse sense of humor. :cry:
Sorry for killing the thread, I'll try to revive it.

Tonight I'm eating a Big Pig meal from Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ. Huge sammich overflowing with tender sliced pork, baked beans, fries and slaw. Oink oink! I loves me some piggie!
:P :thumbup: