What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

When I saw your stir fry picture, I thought: "Now why did he have to ruin it with those".

Lasagne here.
Got home from Island Møn finally and found a lot of ripe tomatoes.
So right now I'm simmering a huge batch of tomato sauce and will later make a bunch of lasagne for today and the freezer.

If i don't reduce the tomato sauce enough, the mail order bride will say: " That is not sauce, that is tomatoes and water!".

Schweiz being part Italian, there are things one just can't get away with.

Is she from the Italian part? Is there a lot of crossover amongst the districts?

She is from the German part, north of "the potato border" as the Swiss call it, because the German speaking folks sure love their taters.
There is some crossover, but when you go over the passes to Kanton Tessin, you really feel like you are in Italy.
Different style of houses etc.

I'm heading that way on sunday for a week, if the weather stays dry.
We are 3 guys on motorcycles going down to play on the pass roads, eat out every evening and drink some of their excellent wine.

Some red and multicolored beets from the garden, cut into home fries and broiled in the oven.
With a Tahine, yoghurt sauce and a salad, also from the garden, of Lamb's lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and Turkish goat milk Feta cheese ( Not from the garden).

Gotta feed the mail order bride well, before I take off for her homeland.

M did smoked chicken tetrazinni.

Austin, your shrimp and grits looks way better than my regular shrimp and grits. I am taking notes!

Hey B, there is some Andouille in that recipe, but I think you can do without. I'll try to remember and flip the recipe to you tomorrow.