What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

A box of fish crackers and half a bar of chocolate.

Hey! The Tree Guy's out fishing so I get to eat what I want! Feeling kind of sick now though.............

Fishing? is he out on the river? I have seen a couple days this week and one last week where there were a TON of fishboats out there. I guess there is an opening for a late run of salmon or something?

Sockeye are open on the Fraser right now. He's fishing out around Hope with some buddies. Sockeye were closed for several years and this is the longest opening they've had for sports fishing since they've opened it again.

We don't have Summer, Winter, etc around here. We have Sockeye Season, Coho Season, Pinks Season.......... LOL

Natalie

craig, years ago a buddy of mine used to go night fishing for big ass sturgeon there, near mission. caught hisself a nice 5 footer once, before the major size limits were brought in.

Can't fish for sturgeon anymore here, they are protected now. I hooked into one last year (while fishing for walleye on 8lb test) for about 2 seconds............snap!

I dunno if they are legal here anymore either, last I heard you could keep catches from one meter to two meter, but thats probably 10 years ago, I bet they are verboten nowadays. my bud, he fought his for like 4 hours or somethin gif I remember correct. big ole prehistoric beast.

4157358.Sturgeon.jpg

They are cool lookin thats for sure! That 5ft sturgeon was prob 75-100 years old............

Steak and mashed potatoes tonight. We've got these potatoes from the farmers market right now and holy shit are they good. No gravy, nothing but plain mashed potatoes and they are good!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sitting down to some smoked piggy flesh from Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Q. Got the Big Pig sandwich basket with fries, beans (mmmmmm-mmmm-mmmmm) and a side of Brunswick stew.
:D

Brian, you dog...the Bodacious BBQ on Lee RD off 17-92? YUM, YUM, YUM! That place is awesome. We have a Bubbalous in the lower keys that has a great reputation but more for fish and of all things pizza. The service stinks but the food is good.

Tried some Polish dumplings today with sour cream,they come frozen from the Russian/Eastern European shop,meat and sour kraut,YUK YUK!! Found out though he does sell 90% proof Vodka..:D

Whilst walking around in the ETHNIC part of my town I went to the Moroccan shop and bought some sausages and lamb chops and flat bread,I only went there because the Kurdish shop didn't understand me,then I headed off a bit further 50 yards down the road to the Portugese shop and bought some nice cakes,I checked out the Bengali shop again a stones throw from all the other shops mentioned,but they never had any mangos..:what:

Our town is ethnic as well. Last night John seriously asked me where did the americans move to?

Just finished Chicken (real) Fahitas. Yum. Sauted chicken, bell peppers, (red and green) onion, and teriyaki. Then rolled in a soft taco shell with your choice of tomatoe, lettuce, sour cream, jalepeno peppers (not for me) and salsa. Yum, yum yum.