What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon, new potatoes and asparagus... bread and butter. Yum!

Oh-My-A-Gawd... I had a Quarter Pdr. w/ cheese. The shame. The envy. The watering mouth.

That PR stuff can be damned rugged, Darin.
Better lay low for awhile, m'good friend.
PBJ.
Repeat, PBJ.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For dinner I cooked up a couple Bubba burgers with cheese about 5pm, then another buddy called about 6:30 and we ate at Barnhill's buffet before looking at a job he wants me to do later this week.

If I keep up this pace, I'll be back into those 'fatty' pants hanging in the closet of the spare bedroom by the end of the year.
:O

Old CLimber you are hooked on the bubba burgers!

I had a cheeseburger myself tonight, with onion rings, french fries, and coleslaw. I was driving, so I went for an ice tea instead of the usual
brewsky(s). A place called the New York Cafe...but only about nine or ten thousand kilometers from the big apple.

I checked on Bubba Burger's website to see if they are available in Washington State. It said they are available in military commisaries. I'll have to check that out!

Gary

Bubba burgers... not available here. :( so its a steak night! yahoo! thank god for cows!

2 filet o' fish. Too tired to cook, almost too tired to eat. C'est la vie.

it does? I dont quite unnerstand it. round here pizza is 310-0001 (Panago) and chinese is 437-4000 (on-on, king of chop suey), just in case anyone is in the hood. ;)

Went to a Hungry Horse diner last night and had a Steak New Yorker,12oz rump with fried bacon,salsa and grilled cheese on top,fries ,mushrooms,peas,5 peices scampi,1 pint Guinness..

Tonight Pie and who knows..lol

Black bean soup (with salsa and sour cream added), salad and sandwiches.