What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Family in town, East Indian food last night, buffet tonight, BBQ tomorrow, love my family but this has gotta stop, I am stuffed!

Chicken alfredo on varies pastas I had kickin... I prefer mine with mushrooms :D
Get some more garden picked I might do this Pasta Primavera Alfredo.

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1017.jpg
    IMG_1017.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1019.jpg
    IMG_1019.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1
Sounds yummy, I miss good Mex food, nothing up here even comes close. :cry:

is it shift work that is throwing you off? I thought you were one of the disciples of discipline when it comes to the healthful eating and exercise regimen.

uhm, eating only breakfast doesnt seem to be a healthful eating regimen. I thought you were on the albacore (mostly) diet and exercising quite regularly etc. Your comment about no sense of meals and your recent comments about consumption of fairly large amounts of ice cream made me think that you were not being as dutiful as you have been the last couple or more years.

I wasn't being clear. "Only breakfast" means that that's the only sure meal I'll eat on a work day. I'll spend the rest of the day trying to hold out, eating any real "meal" after I leave.

I dunno...

And I quit ice cream.

If we're feeling wealthy, or it's a special occasion, pine nuts...but most of the time it's almonds. But always one or the other. Oh, did pecans once or twice, they were good, too.

Last edited:
Yup.. I lightly brown them in olive oil and let them cool... Then pesto they become :)

Making BLT's tonight as we have some tomatoes that are just begging to get eaten :D