What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Breakfast for dinner here tonight. Bacon, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns and for daddy a hunk of leftover steak :D

Made some chicken in a mushroom, onion gravy over rice tonight. Came out pretty decent. Rushed it a tad and the gravy went a little thick in the oven. OOOPS :|: Tasted good though:D

I'm still eating on that pork shoulder from Tuesday, gotta great bone for my navy bean soup tomorow

Came home from tiling a bathroom and the girls had made quesadillas with black beans and salsa.
Also, a fresh garden salad (the first lettuce, spinach, arugula, and radishes from our garden), and a Strongbow cider to top it off.

That sounds good.

arugula? =rocket

Just plain old roast chicken here with potatoes, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, onion, garlic and brussell sprouts. I can say I'm full.:)

I was going to make Mac & Cheese with hot dogs for the kids last night and it got put off until tonight as I was too tired to cook last night and Kat cooked instead. Then I went to make mac and cheese and the kitchen was inundated RIGHT AT DINNER TIME with other peoples projects :/: So hot dogs was what they got. I need elbow room for when I cook and it seems every time I go to, I have a kitchen full of other things going on in my way. Sorry .... Venting..:X

yesterday wife made linguine alfredo with chicken, tonight I made chicken wraps. Tomorrow, pork chops, oh, the ones that didnt thaw in time for dinner tonight :/:

Has anyone been taking advantage of that KFC sunday 10 bucks for 10 pieces special? I get the grilled and it's TASTY!!!

I've never eaten at the KFC closest to me. I've been in it three times, but each time I left without ordering. The place ruins my appetite. :barf:

I'm having pizza tonight.

My Publix grocery store has fried chicken in the deli. $7.49 for 8 pieces and it's a lot better than the local fast food chicken places. I like fast food, I'm just a bit more particular after all these years of indulgence.