What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I went to a party last night too. After my wife's fancy dinner out I took her to a surprise birthday party that her sister had planned for her................30 family and friends yelling SURPRISE left her speechless. A fun night was had up here too.

Come on Craig what did you have at the Italian? did you have a glass of Grappa?

I'm about to treated to a beutifull roast leg of pork,crackling done just perfect,roast potatoes that crunch just right you know the type,steamed broccoli,garden peas,steamed carrots,and a beutifull gravy made with a splash of red wine,plus i'll be having a bottle of Manns brown ale, apple crumble for desert with cream,and all made by my beutifull wife..

Stumper please give me the recipe for your potato soup it reads delicious..

I gotta go to work in a couple of hours and I'm too lazy to prepare anything before hand. Looks like it will be Subway or McDonald's tonight. They are both on base, across the street from where i work.

Gary

Went to a party last night hosted by a lawyer in town. He invited all the workers that helped restore his home after Hurricane Wilma. The food was delicious and the property amazing, right on the Gulf of Mexico. He had fireworks after sunset....just a fun night. Plumbers, painters,electricians, tree workers mixing it up for a good time.

Sounds like a great time, G. Sounds like something the democrats and republicans should do more often!

Roast turkey , cornbread dressing and sweet potatoes tonight.

Lee, it is my wife's potato soup but here is the recipe:
4lbs peeled potatoes
12 oz smoked bacon-
1 Large onion-diced
16oz of cream cheese with chives
2 cans of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
2.25 cups of Half and Half
Fresh cracked Black pepper
Chicken broth.
Cover potatoes with chicken broth and boil till tender-Puree
Dice bacon and onion and sautee together-drain- add bacon and onion to potatoes.
Add cream cheese and half and half(H&H is a cream and milk combo) and cheddar cheese soup ( if the soup isn't available to you try a bit of cheddar cheese and milk) Blend together. Add fresh cracked pepper to taste.
Serves a small army or a half dozen tree climbers.

Stumper, I just had supper but that recipe sounds absolutely delicious. thank you for sharing. its on my next rainy miserable day meal list. :)

:scratch:
Are you trying to tell me that other people on this planet like potatoes, too ???!!!???
Me n Skwrl no-go. I'm a Michigander all the way. S'all good. He's still a hunka-hunka !!! LOL
Cheers !
TC3

I love spuds!

but it was fishy tonight. couple salmon rolls, a california and a dynamite. mmmm good.

Chicken egg-fu-yung from the local Chink place. I coulda sworn I heard it mew when I stuck my fork in it...
:what:

you betcha. wasabi time is fun time. as terry tate used to say, " here comes the pain train, WHOO WHOO!!"

I hadda McChicken & a Med. fries (dropped fresh, thank you !).
$2.12
Yeah, botta-bop-bop-ba, I'm fillin' it !

Roast turkey , cornbread dressing and sweet potatoes tonight.

Lee, it is my wife's potato soup but here is the recipe:
4lbs peeled potatoes
12 oz smoked bacon-
1 Large onion-diced
16oz of cream cheese with chives
2 cans of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
2.25 cups of Half and Half
Fresh cracked Black pepper
Chicken broth.
Cover potatoes with chicken broth and boil till tender-Puree
Dice bacon and onion and sautee together-drain- add bacon and onion to potatoes.
Add cream cheese and half and half(H&H is a cream and milk combo) and cheddar cheese soup ( if the soup isn't available to you try a bit of cheddar cheese and milk) Blend together. Add fresh cracked pepper to taste.
Serves a small army or a half dozen tree climbers.

Thank you very much amigo,please thank your wife, this will definatly be on the menu as soon as the weather turns colder..:P

Ive saved that before ill be knocking it up VERY soon..might need more pepper.

Gigi the claws are so far the best,its worth paying for the big crabs just for the big claws IMO

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aussie, here the claw is the only part of the crab that can be harvested. The crab gets to live so we can have more claws later!