What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

YUMMY, that looks so nice my mouth is watering, i had cheese and salsa toastie for me tea last night:lol:lol

I am taking my wife out to a "fancy" joint for her birthday tonight. Gonna spend way too much money on some fine food and drink and I am gonna love every minute of it!

looks nice is that rice with some other stuff mixed with it Reddog?,haha my 12 year old son looked at your plate and said your greedy kids lol !! mind you i've seen him devour a huge roast dinner without stopping to breath..

I had a huge sandwich made by the local deli... The Pot Belly Deli.

Ham and Turkey with Havarti cheese, on dark rye bread with all the fixin's. Pluse a Sprite and bag of Lay's 'tater chips!

Gary

egg noddles, tomato sauce and chicken breast medalions. yummy.

ha, had the double cheeseburger at Mcd's for lunch. :)

had a burger there just yesterday in fact. late breakfast, early lunch, there is a number of them in Chevron stations now, call them Triple O's. in regard to their signature triple O sauce. sorta like mini burger joints in a gas station. I am not a big fan of their fries tho, kinda meaty compared to most fast food joints these days. still, a nice break from the norm. for road lunches we have been shying to Wendy's. baked potato (plain, maybe some pepper and catsup) grilled chicken sammich and diet soda is good eating and fairly healthy. compared to fatty burger and fries.

looks nice is that rice with some other stuff mixed with it Reddog?,haha my 12 year old son looked at your plate and said your greedy kids lol !! mind you i've seen him devour a huge roast dinner without stopping to breath..

Ha Ha thats to funny Roller, Tell him we were on vacation. Yeah it was wild rice and white rice mix with some veggies added to it.

It is -I forgot to mention the cream cheese and half and half in there too. Very healthful -all the cholesterol one needs for good health.

Shrimp stew. Sorta like beef stew with shrimp instead of beef. Put in a little Zatarains with the other usual spices. Cut the veggies up real small and cook slow. If you don't have shrimp crawfish will do and the kind of veggies are optional...gotta have the Zatarains, though. And rice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Went to a party last night hosted by a lawyer in town. He invited all the workers that helped restore his home after Hurricane Wilma. The food was delicious and the property amazing, right on the Gulf of Mexico. He had fireworks after sunset....just a fun night. Plumbers, painters,electricians, tree workers mixing it up for a good time.