What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Left over turkey dinner with all the fixins................oh ya!

Deep fried greasy chit fills the gap just fine some nights, ey ? LOL
Mmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having 24 ozs of albacore tuna, with some metamucil for dessert!
168.gif

On the 3mile walk home (missed the bus and Taxis cost tons) i stopped off at the bakers, got myself a sausage roll and croisants for breakfast and a donught.

There is something about walking home with a sausage roll, can of Irn Bru and a fudge donught at 4am.

Jamie

On the 3mile walk home (missed the bus and Taxis cost tons) i stopped off at the bakers, got myself a sausage roll and croisants for breakfast and a donught.

There is something about walking home with a sausage roll, can of Irn Bru and a fudge donught at 4am.

Jamie

corr I remember nights out like that a few moons ago,except we had to walk 6 miles home lol ..:whine: :lol:

What ya have? kimchi [sp] I bet what else??

Too long of a line at the Korean place to wait with kids, so we went for Vietnamese instead. Lemongrass stir fry, curry coconut beef hot plate, prawns and peaches in cream sauce, chicken satay hot plate, beef and noodles in a black bean type sauce and of course steamed rice. It was really good but I was craving Korean bulgoge, kimchi, goon dak and the likes.

I love kimchi,and vietnamese,beef soup is my favorite with thick rice noodles..

We went out with friends to an Indian restraunt,not authentic indian ,just the standard Engdian, not bad ,but once you've had the real thing theirs no going back..

Dinner tonight, Fry up (well grill up) only a cumberland sausage, 2 slices of black pudding, egg, haggis 3 slices bacon, tattie scones, and 2 litres of beer,

not a huge dinner but enough to fill me,

just protein and beer

Jamie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was supposed to have stone crabs for lunch, but they did not hit the dock till 4, so it was stone crabs for dinner.

Beef stew, a little sushi. Some drinking at a friend's place before grub. You don't need a lot when the alcohol content is 25%. We drink a lot over here.

just phoned in my favorite order.
Lamb karahi, garlic nan, pilau rice and mixed tikka starter (lamd and chicken)

only gotta wait about 30 mins then let the feasting commence

Aussie, NICE! I had a veggie burger over a landscape group meeting. yummy , but I didnt trust the beef burgers, seemed like they were rushing them off the grill. I dont get along with E coli so well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aussie, one of my favorite parts of a lobster like that is the legs. There is not much meat, but what you do get is sooooooooo tasty. In fact, it is about the only part I eat.

12 nuclear chicken wings and 12 Bud Light. I'm on #13 respectively.