What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Rump steak bbq, greek salad, tomato greek olive and feta salad, rolls, humus, griiled peppers..

Glass of 1/2 glass red wine mixed with, ice cold lemonade..

Mangoes, lychee, jackfruit all fresh

couple dogs and noodle salad. :)

for the record: all beef wieners, couple pieces aged cheddar, chopped onion, a little catsup and yellow mustard, pasta salad was made by my lovely wife; noodles, olive oil, broccoli, yellow pepper and a bit of feta cheese.

Attachments

• P7010022.JPG
    P7010022.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 3
I AM SORRY - that is just not healthy

for me - to hot to eat - so an OJ smoothie

dont see much amiss, except the divulgence in mystery meat of the dogs. We do them maybe 3 times a year, not too big on the mystery part of the mystery meat. Once in a while wont kill ya. :)

I had that last night, :lol:

I don't eat chicken skin or fat, so that was tenderloin strips. Breast or skinned drumsticks would work pretty well.

bbq'ed chicken thighs, orzo pasta / rice mix and corn on the cob. :)

sorry Ste, no pics, I was too hungry!

BBQ Chicken breasts and Tri Tip with salad for the 4th. I tried to take some pics and did not realize the camera was on Vid mode. Too late.. we ate it... We were too hungry also Paul.

going to fix up some mexican grub tonight. beef tacos, some 7 layer dip and tortilla chips, a couple limes and a tin of frozen margarita mix :/:

My mom had one of these for the last Mex night I was there... One of her friends loaded it to her... Dang thing just kept making margaritas... HAHAHA
31uK1nje3DL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

ha, I just have a tin of frozen concentrate to figure out. likely to make it virgin-like as they wife is a teetotaller. :)