What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

my thought pattern was that the chicken breast was parked in a beautiful bacteria incubator, I havent been that sick again since (touch wood), thats a positive. :)
It was just bad luck, Paul. Don't blame the establishment, or chicken too much. It can happen anywhere. :drink:

Sardines, limburger cheese, and volcanic homemade salsa made of fire-roasted roma tomatoes, onions, garlic, lime, cilantro, jalepeno and scotch bonnet peppers.

It was ugly other night when I first made it. I had no idea those scotch bonnets were so hot. I put three of them in the batch, along with about five jalapenos, sans the seeds. But I spent so much time making the salsa, grilling and peeling the tomatoes with all the fuss, I couldn't throw it away, so I've been eating a little every night, and it's actually growing on me a little.

It was just bad luck, Paul. Don't blame the establishment, or chicken too much. It can happen anywhere. :drink:

no worries, I am not a hater, I havent blamed anything but I do attribute, according to the evidence of the day in question. :)

tonights supper was a landscape association thing, steak, chicken breast, tater salad, pasta salad, spinach salad and a roll. Remember folks, buffets area all about the altitude :D

It was ugly other night when I first made it. I had no idea those scotch bonnets were so hot. I put three of them in the batch, along with about five jalapenos, sans the seeds. But I spent so much time making the salsa, grilling and peeling the tomatoes with all the fuss, I couldn't throw it away, so I've been eating a little every night, and it's actually growing on me a little.

Wow I'm a Scots bonnet fan, 2 go in my Curry Goat recipe, but raw in a salsa, that musta hurt...:D

Talking of salso check this out

Half large ''raw green'' mango avaiable from asian/Indian/mexican stores
1 large thinly sliced onion, very thin half moon slices
3inches of cucumber very very thinly sliced
1 green chili chopped
Juice of half a lime
pinch of salt
table spoon of chopped cilantro
mix all together, put in the fridge for a few hours...

Goes great with, BBQ meats or curries...

Stromboli from Anthony's Pizza. First time in several weeks. I'm still fat but I missed it soooo much, and I've lost 5 lbs since I got home a week ago.

leftover bow tie pasta with grilled chicken chunks in an olive oil, garlic and feta sauce.

For lunch I took the two guys to pizza hut for buffet today, I havent been there in more than a year, its rare we eat take out pizza around our house. The boys got their $8.95 worth, or I guess since I paid it was my $8.95... :|:

Haven't had one of those in a while, nobody makes them around here, and the place I used to go to seems to be in some sort of ongoing renovation for months.:?

I skipped dinner, too tired to even think about eating, and if I did, it would be something very bad, like a cheeseburg grinder and poppers, with hot sauce to dip everything in.:D

Your admirable self-disciple keeps you from being fat. The albacore (no, Hmm, all tuna is not created equal :)) is just one of the tools you're using to achieve your goal.