What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I think buttering and toasting the roll is the single most important part of a cheeseburger, after the burger and cheese, of course. I think I might be having a slice of pizza or two tonight. Not sure yet.

havent done it too often, I buttered it pretty lightly but the garlic was strong, I liked it, gave the sammich some zip. :D We are doing a lefties night tonight, I am having a 'fed up with clutter' day. lol

nothing special but question for you Paul

Do you take your camera with you when you go out to eat?

nothing special but question for you Paul

Do you take your camera with you when you go out to eat?

ha! no, I dont, but I almost always have my cell phone, which has a camera of course. :) why? should I take pics of my take out food also?

oh, tonights lefties... lemon chicken and rice with salad. then tortilla chips with some sausage meat, cheese, tomato and bell pepper chunks for a late night snack.

Attachments

• P6166165.JPG
    P6166165.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 5
dont waste capers on barnyard fowl! :D get some nice smoked salmon, a baguette, fresh red onion and some cream cheese! :)

seriously, I was in a long meeting today, I had a catered lunch, probably 3/4 cup of tater salad then 4 half sammiches! I almost couldnt eat the 3 olives that were likely just a garnish!

The most random cereal from texas HEB...marshmallow mateys? It's like a blend of cocopuffs and lucky charms. I'd never seen it. Gnarly.

Texas size portion of sugar!

smoked salmon amigo, not sushi. :) I hear you though, I had a warm chicken sandwich at subway about 15 years ago, havent had anything other than fridge cooled meat there since. ;)

yup. I got sicker than ever. about 6 hours after the Subway treat I was projectile vomitting and in a substantial amount of pain for about 24 hours. only thing that was dubious on my menu was the chicken. I am thinking sitting in the warming dish wasnt the most hygenic place for the meat to be.

It wasn't the chickens fault, nor the temp, so to speak - it was a 'lil bacteria some employee shared with you. I don't understand your "fridge cooled meat" thinking. The same thing could happen to cold cut meats, too. They just have to observe the holding times in the bin. Product sitting there too long just makes them taste bad, not necessarily that great of an increase in microbial growth.

my thought pattern was that the chicken breast was parked in a beautiful bacteria incubator, I havent been that sick again since (touch wood), thats a positive. :)