What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

bought a couple bottles of this tonight, I have one in the fridginater chilling. Anyone have any word on it? :)
Brooklyn Brewery Chocolate Stout
brooklynchoko.jpg

I tried it many years ago. I seem to recall enjoying it. Enough to drink several of them, if my fuzzy memory serves.

good man! :) its a new one on the store shelf for me, $3 a bottle. about the going rate for oddball or interesting brewskies.

wifey made supper today. salad, tomato and a fritata (kinda a thick omelet with stuff in it) it was tasty. MB, I moseyed up for seconds, before you call me out for not eating enough today. ;)

Attachments

• P6116061.JPG
    P6116061.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 3
Yea that not nearly enough to fill me, but maybe thats a problem , those portions should be enough , but I actually enjoy dinner and often skip lunch to be hungry for dinner .

Here's what I eat almost every day for supper. 24 oz of tuna with celery, carrots, pickles, mushrooms, tomato's, lettuce and onions. Total weight = 2.25 lbs of grub.

The first pic is how I normally serve it. The second is to compete with Paulie's fancy shots. :P

Attachments

• tuna 007.jpg
    tuna 007.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 3
  • tuna 014 (Large).jpg
    tuna 014 (Large).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 4
Hahahahaha.

I had a real good roast beef, turkey, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo sandwich on the way home from Canoeing. A bottle of vitamin water and pretzel pieces.

today's supper was a medium sized new york strip, half a large chicken breast, some spaghettini with pesto, a corn on the cob and a salad. :) with a glass of red wine.

Served on the plate(s) in a purty fashion, at least so much as I can do so. :D

Attachments

• P6136082.JPG
    P6136082.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 4
ha! just one slice. that and Dijon mustard , ketchup and I had toasted the bun with a bit of garlic butter my wife made earlier in the day, was a tasty mofo.