What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Grilled chicken for lunch yesterday, steaks last night and a pork loin tonight. :)

DSC03651.jpg

looks like your weber could use an internal makeover Lumberjack.

Pork looks yummy!!

looks like your weber could use an internal makeover Lumberjack.

Pork looks yummy!!

His grill looks just fiiiiiine, thank you very much! That there is what us southerners call 'seasoned'. And that pork loin does look yummy. I saw it earlier and had to run up to the bbq place and get a pork dinner.
:P

Hey Carl, I just noticed your new avatar.

Who is your "buddy?" :what:

:P

He carries mah saw. Got the picture from bowline, it was named "Lumberjacks."

The white on the grill is the aftermath of "burning it off" before we cook every time. The covers over the burners get red hot, and the actuall grills burn off all the junk on them, one thing's for certain, its well used!

Here is how the pork turned out, I had a few sandwiches outta it tonight, good eatin!

DSC03654.jpg

Veal cutlets, rice and a salad bar tonight. Chinese last night.

sushi on its way home tonight! you boys look like your eatin big Rborist, good on ya in the cold!

sod it chinese for me tonight ,thanx to craig making me feel hungry

yuk just ate the worst Chinglish [chinese food made for English tastes] ever,if you want proper Chinese nosh you have to head down to China town..

And next week thats just were i'm off Gerrard street Soho West London [china town]

Pork chops, mashed taters, steamed veggies, smothered in gravy and washed down with my favourite dry red wine. No desert needed.

Arnie

baron of beef buffet. roast taters, a smidge of salad for color. landsacpe association christmas get together. :)

<kickin' the ground> Sheesh, I wuz take-out Chinese.
But the dinner-for-two was divvied amongst 5 hungry young bellies at the indoor skate park with my boy, and gosh darn it, that's just gotta count for something ???

A six pack of stone mill , after no sleep and changing oil etc etc.on 3 engines. dang air filters are so expensive i cant afford real food.