What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

a tin of sardines is about the same Bodean... just gotta watch what they pack it in, avoid the oil based stuff.... I like the musterd ones myself ;) once in a while.

MB, don't worry about the mercury. Just get yourself a couple big magnets and mount them on one side of the doorway into your bedroom. When you get yanked sideways going through the doorway, then you might have a mercury issue.
:D

Pepperd steak ( rare) , spuds and veggies this evening. Washed down with Guiness Original .

very nice it was too.

prepping grub here. market fresh head of Romaine lettuce, little baggie of fresh grated parmesan and one of asiago, fried a few strips of bacon and making some croutons as we speak in the toaster oven, you guessed it, Caeser salad! yummy, accompanied by a store bought chicken, broccoli and spinach in cream sauce lasagna. I dont have the patience to make lasagna today.. :)

Roasted lamb roast, bbq lamb chops, greek potatoes, a traditional greek salad and mocha mud pie for dessert.............all homemade!

B-day supper...............Havin spagetti and garlic bread tonight.

Happy Birthday Craig, I didn't realize that gay's celebrate as openly as straight people.

Roasted lamb roast, bbq lamb chops, greek potatoes, a traditional greek salad and mocha mud pie for dessert.............all homemade!

OMG ! Leg-O-Lamb is on sale this week, & I GOTS to get me some !!!
Traditional Greek salad (Village Salead) is cucumber, sliced onions, sliced tomatoe, feta, and vinegar & olive oil dresssing... MY ALL-TIME FAVE !!!

lurk.gif

Am I allowed to post? I'm cooking steak and rice, my favorite. I'll add garlic and marinate it in italian dressing. The rice is cooked brazilian, heat a little olive oil, throw in gralic(brown), thro in rice(brown) throw in water.. I sure do love civilian life. Maybe some bell peppers for color.:)