What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I'm not sure what she puts in it Jim. I know she likes to add some corn or new potatoes quite often. Wish I knew though. I'd probably not eat very well if it wasn't for my wife. Actually I enjoy cooling, I'm just lacking in the time to do so

Ham, cheesey potatoes, deviled eggs, black olives, rolls, asparagus, layer salad, home made angle food cake.

Three whisky ditches to start, and strong coffee to finish.

Happy Easter to all!

After the meal I had, I just cant imagine being a vegetarian, or being too proud to celebrate a holiday, religious or otherwise!:P

Ham, cheesey potatoes, deviled eggs, black olives, rolls, asparagus, layer salad, home made angle food cake.

Three whisky ditches to start, and strong coffee to finish.

Happy Easter to all!

After the meal I had, I just cant imagine being a vegetarian, or being too proud to celebrate a holiday, religious or otherwise!:P

Except for the dead pig and the chicken abortions there is nothing in your meal that I wouldn't have enjoyed hugely; Jim.
Being a refined Scandinavian I would have substituted a nice bottle of Rioja Gran Reserva for the whisky, but to each their own.

I did celebrate Easter. I took the day off from work, had a nice breakfast with wife, dogs and horses in the spring sun and rototilled a heap of horse manure into the vegetable garden.
Spring is here:)
P1020605.JPG

Sounds good Steve. Even the rain. My father in law in New Zealand cooks in a very similar fashion. At least two veggies per meal, often three.

HAM is great Stephen!

No eggs either Stig? I am not a big egg fan either, I dont really care for yolks. I like whites better.

Good picture Stig, everyone looks content. I wish we could get Spanish wine here, sounds good.

We had a great beef pot pie that Mom made for us tonight. With a 100 year old pie crust recipe. REAL good. Mom cooks for us during seeding and other busy times if we get behind.

I am enjoying my new hot sauce, even on pot pie. I found some Tapatio and really like it. It sits in the fridge next to the Cholula, Sriracha, and La Victoria red sauce.

I am also going to have to put in another order to Florida. My Dat'l Do It Minorcan mustard supply is gone. You have to buy a case to make shipping it that far make sense, but it is soooo good.

No pancake mix here.
The best thing I learned while cowboying in Idaho was the art of making sour dough pancakes.
They are soooo much better, with a wonderful chewy feel to them.

I brought one home from Idaho in 82 that was that old. Lost it when we went to New Zealand and had to start a new one.
I have one sitting in my fridge, ready for pancakes, Squaw bread, rolls, all that good stuff.

Had some cucumber salad, pan fried some onion slabs in butter, and deep fried blue gill that the girls and I caught earlier today. Good stuff

That sounds good Treebilly. We dont have pan fish up here.

They put the wrong plug on my meter pole and my generator does not match. Been out since 3 and they dont think we will be back on untill 7 in the morning.

Every thing was closed so I coundnt build a plug.

That sounds good Treebilly. We dont have pan fish up here.

They put the wrong plug on my meter pole and my generator does not match. Been out since 3 and they dont think we will be back on untill 7 in the morning.

Every thing was closed so I coundnt build a plug.