What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

vharrison

Island Girl
Hillary is home this weekend and wanted to have a feast. We had Florida lobster on the grill, shrimp on the grill, fried shrimp with yellow squash and bake potatoe. Mind you, I had the lobster legs, and shrimp off the grill...I love the legs off the lobster. Yum!

Pizza tonight..........after seafood for 2 weeks it was good to have a change, gonna miss fresh lobster and scallops though.

Pizza tonight..........after seafood for 2 weeks it was good to have a change, gonna miss fresh lobster and scallops though.

You sure love to rub it in Craig LOL.p.s you ever tried welks,do a google if not ,i'm about to eat £5 worth

grilling here tonight, kebabs I hear... good inspiration TC3. I shall show the cook your pic and insist on equal eats!

Grilled Pork Chops, corn grilled in the husk, and green beans. I didn't cook ANY of it!!!

Steaks on the BBQ, along with potatoes, carrots and onions well seasoned and wrapped in foil, then put on the BBQ to steam. Was very good! Especially when paired with a glass of wine and a view of the lake.

roast chick,cauliflower,peas ,carrots,yorkshire puddings,gravey,roast potatos,not bad not bad at all...[now where are them bloody smilies]

thats better..:D :lol: :whine: 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spaghetti Carbonara... courtesy of my..... ex-wife!:O

I dropped the kids off last night, and she had a take home plate waiting for me... Hmmmm. It'll be good, because she is an excellent cook.

Better feed some to the dog first... just in case...;)

Gary