What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Damn Lee that sounds good. I love indian food but the only good restaurant for it here in town is ridiculously expensive, might have to pony up though and go there after reading your post!

I bet I can find a damn good indian pakistani eats for you online, and close to home..

I bet I can find a damn good indian pakistani eats for you online, and close to home..

Please do sir, like I say here in Vernon we have Little India, which is excellent but a little price. Dining for two with one drink each was $70 bones last time. Maybe I'm just cheap :/: . I would be forever indebted sir if you could locate me up another restaurant or two.

ahh learn to cook your own! lol damn easy once you get the spices, for currys you do need to buy the meat from a Halal butchers though, they cut the meat up just right and remove all the fat and sinew, bones get diced up on a bandsaw, you have got to have meat on the bone to get an authentic taste of the Punjab! send me your address i'm gonna send you a few hard to get spices, and recipes, i'll have you cooking tandoori chops on the bbq in no time..;)

Shop bought chops are good for the bbq, chicken currys you need old tough birds really.

Lee I have! What I was calling Little India is actually that restaurant that you posted the link to the New Dehli Indian Restaurant. Excellent food if I was rich I'd eat there every night! Just thinking about that place is making me hungry, I love food that makes you sweat.

Now I just gotta try and figure out where I got the Little India thing stuck in my head from :|: . My wife will probably know. Paul you don't know of a restaurant down your way called Little India do ya? I used to frequent a really great little restaurant down there when I worked on the coast but can't remember the name maybe that's it?

Squinter, sorry, I havent frequented many indian places here, the wife doesnt dig it. There is one place on Kingsway (near metrotown mall) in burnaby that has good samosas and things like butter chicken (way too rich for my palate) but I cant remember the name of it.

The wife made quiche...We're just going on an all out health kick this weekend

I didn't know quiche was considered health food. Aren't there egg yolks involved?

It's kinda like a pie....It has eggs,with whipping cream.She adds cheddar cheese,sausage,onions and mushrooms..It's much too good to be health food..I was being a smart ass.

It's kinda like a pie....It has eggs,with whipping cream.She adds cheddar cheese,sausage,onions and mushrooms..It's much too good to be health food..I was being a smart ass.

Smart ass is a very beneficial trait to possess around here (without hating, of course).
:D

ok appy was coconut shrimp with some heat in the batter (paprika and cayenne), then steak with a chili dry rub, taters and greek salad without feta cuz I was too lazy to go to the store again. :) I am stuffed

I had lasagna tonight......Haven't had it in a few months and thats what the wife had so thats what I ate. ;)