What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Yummmmmmm, James !!! I made a meatloaf tonight of 2/3 ground venison & 1/3 ground pork. Lotsa onion & garlic.
It'll be more for leftovers (smammiches) than a meal.
Awwwlright !

small steak and big baked spud (and a half, wifey wasnt that hungry so I got her plate to clean up too) with some green beans and carrots.

One of my absolute favorite meals........mmmMMMMmmm

Tonight was chili & cornbread...hit the spot.

Yummmmmmm, James !!! I made a meatloaf tonight of 2/3 ground venison & 1/3 ground pork. Lotsa onion & garlic.
It'll be more for leftovers (smammiches) than a meal.
Awwwlright !

I like meatloaf, but never developed a taste for meatloaf sandwiches.

A friend of mine brought some homemade elk sausages home with her from California. I had never tried elk before. YUMMY!!

grilled chicken tonight! and rice with some broccoli steamed. Whats to stop a fella from the BBQ? HA! not snow!

How much snow did you get? I hear it's gonna go below zero out there for the next little while.............the world is ending, whatever are you gonna do?

ha ha Craig. we got about 6 or 7 inches here, supposed to get around 8 or 10 C below for about a week or so, my parents place in Surrey have lost power (as usual) since yesterday noon, likely till tomorrow night. brrrrr. and my dad had one of those 1-800 got crap places haul his crummy firewood pile away this spring too. haha go presto logs! :) they got about 8 or 10 inches of the white stuff there. I shall continue to hide inthe office with perhaps a brisk walk to the mall for rations (liquor store) and a jaunt over to save on foods for supplies. :)
work can wait a day or two.

work can wait a day or two.

Enjoy the time off Paul. -28C here right now without the wind factored in. I ain't going outside unless I have to. I still have not shoveled (with the mini) the walks since yesterdays blizzard. Gonna enjoy the warmth of a fire and eat all the leftovers in the fridge.

Enjoy the time off Paul. -28C here right now without the wind factored in. I ain't going outside unless I have to. I still have not shoveled (with the mini) the walks since yesterdays blizzard. Gonna enjoy the warmth of a fire and eat all the leftovers in the fridge.

isnt that what a traditional canadian winter is for? staying indoors, eating leftovers and playing games like trivial pursuit whilest taking breaks to sit in the audio room, theater, wine cellar etc? 8)

2 helpings, Lee ? LOL
I had a deli take-out of portobella, onion & red peppers sauteed & served on sourdough bread w/ a slice of melted Swiss cheese. OMG, so good ! Easy, too. Gonna make that one at home...one of these days !

an all time yuckster............hamburger helper without hamburger, turkey meat subbed in.

tasted like cheesy cardboard. what the hell is she thinkin??

Prime rib steaks, rice, green salad. red vino and a snifter of brandy for a nightcap. Good way to finish a Saturday evening