What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Both my wives have been vegetarian.
That was pretty lucky, when you think about it.
What are the odds?
Around here, not good.
Northern California, probably pretty good.

Yup

"Boar taint is the offensive odor or taste that can be evident during the cooking or eating of pork or pork products derived from non-castrated male pigs once they reach puberty. It is only found in a small minority of pigs and can be found in both males and females as the chemicals that cause the smell are produced in the intestines as well as the testicles."

He wussed out on the lamb's brains!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ETkZpJcZhkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was good. I dont think I would be able to do the lamb brains either.

Everything else looked good though.

Tonight we had some sort of crock pot chicken cooked with cream of mushroom soup and wine, over wild rice.

Pretty good, almost a vegetarian dinner for me. Chicken isn't really meat is it?

I am making a black beab chili.
Have to make it non-hot for the wife, but I plan to give my portions a healthy dose of some Mexican hot sauce I got from a farmer in Montana:)

Doing a moose shoulder roast in the crockpot tomorrow. In brown gravy with vegetables. We'll see how she turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have become hooked on Stouffer's meatloaf and taters.

Add a few veggies, some cheese and toast...

Mighty fine!

stouffers_meatloaf_02.jpg

I like putting ketchup on my dill pickles.

We had a birthday dinner at my folk's place tonight.

Wife wanted home made beef pot pie, so my mother cooked a roast and whipped out a pie crust. You cant buy something that good.

She also made home made cream puffs.

Perty tasty!

Glad you were not in that chimney!

Deer steaks are pretty swell.

I am getting ready for pork noodles. Just have to locate the soy, crushed garlic and sriracha!

Then add the onions and eggs. Might try corn in it too this year, like the Japanese do.