What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Shared a 1.13Kg can of Chef Boyardee beef ravioli with the boy tonight, for $2 at the dollar store it was a super cost effective meal! Sorry, no pictures, that would be blasphemy. :)

I'm curious to how that tastes it looks interesting. Nothing special here tonight. Had potato soup with broccoli added to it. Gonna show my daughter that popcorn can be made with out a microwave later tonight.

What are the names of some of those dishes Andrey? Looks good.

Central dish "Olivier" - meat grouse, crab, quail eggs with black caviar, homemade mayonnaise, a little black olives, and a little capers. On the left side salad with mushrooms and cheese, on the right side of the table salad with wild mushrooms, sour cream and carrot, garlic. After that were served hot food to strong drinks.

Made enchilada style burritos with HM enchilada sauce. Cheese all melted on top served with sour cream... :)
Seems we are on a wave length Gerry.
Tomorrow, for New Years, I am making a prime rib roast. Baked potatoes and vegetables.

Tomorrow we have pork noodles. New Year's Day Conrad tradition.

Its just a pork roast boiled in a big pot and then spaghetti noodles added later. Chopped green onions, cut up hard boiled eggs, soda crackers and soy sauce. Its good. Then we shoot off fire works.