What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Not for dinner, but breakfast. I make different kinds of stuffed burritos. This one had scrambled eggs, sharp cheddar and onions. Really easy to make and very tasty. You can also make pizza grilled stuffed burritos. Sauce, cheese, toppings, and heat them up in a dry skillet.

20141217_120835.jpg

Yeah, might want to actually go to work after that, though.:lol: Maybe take a nap.:/:

I got some pizza burrito fixin's tonight. I think I'll make one for dinner tomorrow night.

Love breakfast burritos Paul.. Been making them a lot myself these days.. Kids love em. Even my mom sent some over from her B & B.

Reservations tonight. Kids were carolling with the 4H in the older folks trailer park. It was fun. Kids are a tad worn down from all this holiday activity. 4H Christmas party tomorrow.. Making some chilli for that. Made some turkey and chicken roll ups for the Cub Scouts last night.

That website is blocked for me as well.

I haven't had a good feed of fish & chips for ages, now you ruined my chicken dinner.::cry:

Did you put that Canadian gravy on it?::lol:

l.jpg
fIUa4CRIBHRxuW-640m.jpg

Nope, no gravy just a bit of ketchup on the fries and tartar sauce on the fish. I got the warning about the site too, I ignored it and it didn't seem to be a problem. Had bacon from the butcher today, so much nicer than the run of the mill grocery store slab of fat with shards of meat if you are lucky. bacon (Large).jpg

Rösti with a salad of finely cut red cabbage and Balsamico vinegar.
Simple fare, but good.

I want to buy a side of bacon and use my special bacon knife on it.

I had beer for dinner last night. Got started with the first course beer at about four thirty, finished up my desert beer at about one thirty.

I am so friggin sick today.

Hey Stig, at least it was vegetarian! No meat in beer!

We are having Swedish Meatballs on egg noodles. Its kinda a neat recipe from IKEA of all places. Maybe Magnus cooks it this way. It is our second year with this recipe, a new Christmas Eve tradition.

Salad with home made blue cheese dressing, supposed to be Roquefort but we could not find any this winter. A green bean dish I thought up. Fresh green beans sauteed with butter and salt with bacon, onion, and mushrooms. Hope they like it. Ice cream balls for desert.

Prime rib for Christmas day. Broccoli cheese casserole, shrimp aspic, relish dish, hot rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy, and desert.

Hope everyone else is eating good for the holidays.

I made some chicken casserole tonight as I had all the goodies right at hand and it was fast. We had to make a feed run right after work.. Then Katy made popcorn and the kids are watching movies. Ham tomorrow... bed tonight.. ZZZZZZZZ

We have barbecued octopus and cod steaks soaked in sweet onion, parsley and olive oil with a rice mussel and shrimp.
My moms getting old but we all help and love the efforts and sharing in the most important family time this evening.

I am willow in the wind

support and fall

tears no matter

fear is shattered

flung far into space

searching eternal peace

I love you all brothers and sisters@!

Uhhhhhh... ok!

I think I'll stroll into a Golden Corral about 3:55 today. I haven't been in six months orrrrrrr so... it's about time!