What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I like arbys and am the only one in the house that does so its rare for me.
left over roast beef on a bun with the "not so secret sauce". I am big fan of big macs gotta have one monthly.
the store brand mac sauce is pretty good and a close second to the original.

We are out of town for a day and went to my favorite restaurant last night. kids had spaghetti and burgers, wife had halibut Oscar and I had a New York strip covered in mushrooms with a baked potato, blue cheese on the salad and a mussel and clam appetizer for the family. I had four short Jack ditches. I was a good night.

Ahhhhh. Yes and no. It was poured into a beer funnel and I just kept going. I partied pretty hard for a good 15 minutes afterwards. Then, things came to a grinding halt.

Ahhhhh. Yes and no. It was poured into a beer funnel and I just kept going. I partied pretty hard for a good 15 minutes afterwards. Then, things came to a grinding halt.

Projectile vomit?? ha!...bet you felt that for a day or 2...ouch!

No vomit. Passed out cold. I don't remember being hurt by it the next day. I was 20. I could party my face off then and do it all over the next night. Those behaviors would kill me these days. I'd need a year to recover.

It seems like now that I am three decades old, it takes three days to recover from a good party.

I drank a whole bottle of Jack out of a wine glass at a wine and cheese festival one time. Everyone wanted to know what kind of wine I was drinking. I got so drunk I bought a 800 dollar suit at the festival. Who the shit buys a suit at a wine fest?

I pre cooked a couple meals for the scout camp the last few days. Made some chili and some pulled pork to make our meals easy while we were there. Turned out good. Finished the chili last night with some dogs and left over night tonight with spaghetti... :)

BK has a 10 piece chicken tender special for $1.49. I had three of them.

They were the same diameter as the normal ones, but half the thickness.

I knew there had to be a catch!

Finished off the turkey from Sunday by making soup. Simmered on the stove for six hours today. Turned out great. Got a roast thawing out for tomorrow. Well see what kinda seasoning will sound good at breakfast and crock pot all day