What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Had a beef bun tonight, a late lunch after judging at the BC tree climbing comp 2014. Shook hands with bstewart again, its been a year since the last time but I think thats the 3rd meeting we have had, always good times. I get to go back in the morning, we ran out of daylight and energy for the mens masters climb, showtime at 0800 local time!

Sitting by my smoker listening to the allman bros and some Gregg allman. Have chicken in it, 7 hour ribs, and cheese and bacon stuffed jalepenos. Wife is making sone fries and some broccoli on the side.

Stir fry with tofu.
I like to eat something light on karate nights.

I've always wanted to experiment with it, and it turned out quite well. I prefer beanless Hormel, and don't be stingy with the cheese!

I've always liked an egg substitute for a hamburger pattie on a chili size. It just works. Egg on a toasted bun, smothered in chili, topped with cheese and onions. Yummy....

Baked whole chickens tonight with rice and gravy. I forgot to put the damn chicken in the oven when the cub scouts showed up. Went in to check the chicken and hour later... DOH! Anyway, dinner was a tad late ... kids were starving and the cats quite tortured. :lol:

Haha. I've had some chicken disasters, one rather overdone and one well underdone. I survived both.

Put some maryland pieces in the vertical grill back in my pub days and sat down to watch tv and have another beer. Coughing woke me up a fair while later, lots of smoke and a couple of little black bones.

Lit the gas oven here a couple of years ago, put the chicken in and turned it down a bit then came in here to check out the treehouse for an hour. Gas had gone out when I turned it down, lucky I don't smoke. Oven got a clean after that one, vertical grill went in the bin.

Pork cutlets with BBQ sauce tonight.:(

Nice pork, I picked it up on the way home and was out of my special sauce so went to get some and the shop was gone, now a pizza shop.:saywhat:

I been going there since the early 70's, great little shop only place I've ever seen it except for one other that went years ago. Lucky I still had the jar, the writing is in Chinese but I managed to find out what it said and there's two places that sell it online one in Sydney and one 600 miles away. It always was a secret sauce, best ever bbq sauce.

Mom miscalculated the ThanksGiving turkey once. Best damn thanksgiving ever. We had a bunch of people over and got drunk while we waited for the bird.

We had leftovers last night. Mom cooks during harvest and always cooks too much. We finished last night and cleaned up the excess. Spaghetti casserole, pork chops, scalloped potatoes, zucchini patties and home made Roquefort dressing.

Depends on how you do the warm up. Mine come out fine, but I store all the ingredients seperate.

Mac and cheese ala Stephen tonight. Requested by Lilly and included hot dogs. :)