What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

That does look good Butch. What all is in that thing?
Jim yours looks plenty appealing as well.
My dinner tonight
IMG_1497.jpg
A touch of saracha(?) for some spice:angryfire:

Looks good to me ! I had an overdone steak tonight at a benefit dinner. Likely my fault as I was drinking beer and bullshitting with the cook. I won't complain. The proceeds go to a good cause. Got tickets for a spaghetti dinner in two weeks as a fundraiser also. I consider these things a cheap date for the wife and I as well as helping someone out. Plus it's good times for the community.

Been having Thai food for the last 4 days.
Only place to eat anything but fast food, which I don't do, in the little town of Maribo, where we are logging.
Family owned restaurant, ma, pa , brother and two absolutely lovely sisters.
Food is excellent, but then after a 10 hour day of logging, most anything is:)
Cheap too, about ½ price of what it costs in the city.

Good thing I don't live in town Butch! I would be more broke if I had food like that around.

Tonight we had New York strips, crab legs and clams boiled together, and scallops cooked with local garlic. Not bad for a stay at home Valentine's Day.
20170214_182203.jpg

No pics but we had the last steaks out of the freezer with mushrooms and onions plus corn on the cob. Corn was obviously not fresh but it was good for Ohio in February. Dinner was a bit late but momma wasn't complaining as the girls and I did everything. They even seasoned the steaks while I was on my way home.

I've had some crab- blue swimmer which isn't that meaty so its a lot of work for each bite. Yet to try Mud Crab which pretty much the pinnacle of our crabs here.

Had pork knuckle washed down with dark lager tonite, it was good:thumbup:

bernards.jpg