What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Looks awesome.. Katy made some kind of taco pie for us tonight....
I made a turkey dinner with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce and green beans after work yesterday :)

168.gif

I finally met up with some friends last night here in Cedar Rapids. We went to Parlor City Pub. I ended up with a blackened shrimp and low-carb spinach flatbread wrap, with "Philly Cheesesteak Soup."

I hate that I didn't get pictures. :( The food was excellent, the staff was friendly, and the atmosphere was warm, homely, and inviting as far as bars go. The house band was loud(can we say the the volume was at 11!!! :O), but they sounded decent, good mix of songs, and they were in tune. In all, I would like to go back again. It was a fun experience finally seeing the night scene here in town. :)

Salsa dog with hot peppers and
Ketchup, relish and mustard dog. Nature dogs are quite bit milder
then the red hots, good just the same.
In less than two days I ahve eaten 1/2 the jar
for lunch I covered the left over Lasagna with them.
Hot pepper craze for me right now.
Cheers

Since I was relegated to the toaster and microwave at the hotel tonight, I microwaved my burger, but otherwise it was a boca-burger on low-carb 12 grain bread, broccoli and cheese, and cinnamon-orange herbal tea.

0223194530.jpg

Twas tasty! :D

I hate bands that think they have to be louder than Black Sabbath!!!

Next time, pack some earplugs, lol.

I went to sleep at a Black Sabbath concert! I went to Buffalo Memorial Aud to see James Gang and Black Sabbath in '73 for $2.50. I didn't know Joe Walsh had split. They weren't to good. Never heard of B.S.. The first song was OK, second sounded like the first, by the third I was nodding. That is tired.

Today my wife and I were invited to a dinner with friends. We ate woodcock with stewed potatoes, salad of fresh vegetables, drinking red wine. For dessert - house cake "Napoleon" with tea ... Приятного аппетита! :)