What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

We spent all day in the main land, looking at a horse we might buy.
So no time for fancy cooking: Pasta with some of the 20 pds of pesto I have frozen for winter use and a salad.
Simple, fast and good.

Had pizza at the bonfire like always last night. Some folks we invited were no shows. I have a lot of pizza the kids need to eat up. Tonight, date night, her pick.

8 Miles. No delivery though. I prefer Take N Bake over Pizza Factory though. Our two choices here unless you drive 35-45 mins. So that requires the 8 mile drive to fetch the pizza, 8 miles back home to cook the pizza, 8 miles back to serve the pizza. So a 24 mile pizza when I treat folks... :lol:

I don't live in the sticks, for sure.

I'm 5 minutes away from most stuff, 10 or 15 away from everything else.

It takes me 5 minutes to get to work.

Went out to our local steakhouse tonight. Was a real treat, don't usually do something like that often. So knowing I cook a mean steak I went for the seafood instead. It was a wise choice despite not living that close to the ocean.

I went seafood platter. Lobster, crab, and prawns. It was pretty awesome to put it mildly.

Both my girls had steaks and I thought for sure I'd get a few bites of theirs but they wolfed em down.

Never would've really gone for a meal like this, but my mil was given a gift certificate for the restaurant and passed it on to us. Score one for mil's.

It was a good time.