What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Well, we got 6 tenths last night, so to drown my sorrows this morning I had a Spam sandwich.

Two slices of thick cut Spam fried with an egg.

Two slices bread, sharp cheddar cheese, and some new Cholula, the chili and garlic type.

We ate some really good hamburgers last night at a steak house. They use the trim from the steaks.

I REALLY wanted a whiskey, or 8. Wife had a glass of wine, but I only had a glass of Sprite.

One little taste when I am feeling like this turns into a bottle a night.

I love to have a few drinks. But if I even have like four beer, I'm feeling hung the next day. Never could drink hard alcohol nearly at all. Around Christmas I'll have a few rum and eggnogs but never ever throughout the year.

Three beer lightweight here. Three beers or less and it's all fun and cool.

Seems my body likes booze less and less the older I get?

Yah I know, right. I enjoy a good buzz, but when the body is sending you direct signals. You can't ignore that.

I used to be able to drink a case of beer in one sitting and not be greatly bothered by it.

Gawd, I am glad I cant do that any more. I can still drink a bottle of whiskey and get up and go to work. Thats a real red flag.

I think I need a less stressful job. Might have no choice if this year does not turn around a bit.

Last night,red neck soul food .Fresh green beans from the garden with potatoes and ham .You can climb the ladder of success to the sky but never forget where you came from .

You're right Steve snapper are hard to come by in Sydney, the fishery is pretty much raped. What goes on your pizza?

This is a pic of some ramen we had the other night, not my dish, mine ended up looking and tasting like pork porridge... not quite what I had in mind
ramen.jpg

Don't think I'd like Ramen.

Lebanese bread, tomato paste, three cheese mix, fresh parsley, chilli, garlic, prawns, crab stick, pineapple, kalamata olives and red capsicum.

Old pic. Didn't have any red, no scollops and more prawns these days. And might have to start making my own base soon, no Leb bread up there.

pizza 001.jpg

It is nowhere near dinner time here.
I have been working on a spaghettisauce with everything from the garden and greenhouse for a while.
There is really something about using the first ripe tomatoes of the year in such a northern country as this.
A couple of hours more and it'll be reduced enough for me to start cooking the spaghetti and grating the Reggiano parmesan.

Bacon. Thawing a ten lb. package, so it's for every meal for a while.

Been snacking on it here and there all day.

Tonight Ms.Georgie girl and myself will dine on a 4 pound chicken grilled with a beer can up it's butt .Bud Lite of which I was forced to drink half of it prior to insertion .Another 20 minutes on the grill should do it .