What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I do worry about getting diabetes, thats a good way to go blind.

I have heard that moose is good Justin. Some of it any way. Had a friend shoot an old bull and it was all tendons and gristle. Dog wouldn't even eat it.

But a young bull or a dry cow is supposed to be excellent. Not possum excellent, but pretty good nonetheless.

We actually had a pretty good time.

I had a Big Mac like I figured, wife had chicken and the kids had nuggets.

They have a little play ground and the kids had fun crawling around. An indian family sat next to us and their kids had fun playing with ours.

We of course went to Walmart first and I bought a BUNCH lunch meat, some Italian bread too. Sammich heaven for me for a while!

Still managing to loose weight too.

Steamed broccoli, baked potato, and some pan fried salmon. Man, salmon is filling.

Duck Commander red wine.

We used to have a salmon farm run by the Hutterites to the north. Fresh salmon all the time. Went broke.

Now the only place you can get fresh salmon is WalMart of all places. It is damn hard to get good seafood up here. We got excellent beef though!

Seems to me that if God had wanted Montana men to eat salmon, he'd have made a version with legs that could be grazed.

Steamed broccoli, potato and pan fried salmon sounds like one of my dinners, except you left out the pumpkin.

Plenty of good seafood here, some nice Tasmanian salmon. There's plenty of beef too but good stuff is hard to find these days unless you pay export prices. Some good stuff around Armidale though, Black Angus & Murray Greys up there.

So much talk about pigs here lately I ended up having pickled pork. And the usual mashed potato, pumpkin and broccoli.

I had cabbage rolls last night. Store bought not homemade. Still not bad. The wife, while at a doctor visit, in all her pregnant glory, got a hankering for them. I'm grateful the fast food stage has passed. Hoping she gets the urge to have some ribeye soon

I have a Sonic bacon double cheeseburger waiting for me to devour it.

4451363341810.27887.png

Both of those sound good, although I have never had a cabbage roll. Will try them sometime.

Had a hot dog and a traveling taco at the ball game tonight with the kids. Jenn is in the big town to the south at a quilting retreat. She took young Daniel with her so I took the kids to the ball game.

I about twist off in a big group of people.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like this.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_haw_YDC_zo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>