What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Ham, corn, rolls, and apple sauce nice and simple.
Hot ham and cheese, ham and eggs, ham for ham sake, and split pea soup are all on the menue in the near future.
Oh and maybe some ham and potato soup.;)

Annual Roast Beef supper at the Wesley United Church in the bridge.
CAUTION men in the kitchen. Mashed potato, baby carrotts, Yorkshire pudding and apple crumble n vanilla ice cream
It was as awesome as last year with Michael Kelly Cavan singing the oldies but a goodie. Toora loora!

Kickin' fine deal, Rajan.

I put a boneless pork loin on the smoking grill, after 12 hours marinaded in olive oil, crushed garlic, some red pepper flakes and rosemary. Not too shabby :).

Just spent a week living the bachelor life with wife and boy off in Hawaii, lots of meat and potatoes in my belly. Back to healthier eating later today.

Tacos. Freakin dinner in a box tacos. Climber my butt off today and chipped some serious brush. Came home to tacos. :X

Tacos. Freakin dinner in a box tacos. Climber my butt off today and chipped some serious brush. Came home to tacos. :X

I know that feeling well my friend. I usually have to restart the F'n woodstove too! I feel your pain.

Those pancakes look interesting. Plenty of protein there.

I made pork burritos last night. Had some pork needed using.. I skipped making my own beans or tortillas though. Bought the biggest flour tortilla I could find though :D
Katy made navy bean soup with ham today.. was nice to have a night off being the cook and all.
Been slugging that 066 around most all week and I still have two more days to go with it and the 046..
I feel yous guys. It gets old coming home to messes, hungry kids and lack of a hot meal and a sink full of dishes... laundry needing doing... floors needing mopped.... Christ.. this is depressing me.
Popping open a beer..