The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Careful what you wish for. My buddy's wrecker got a mint ole hearse in once when we were in grade twelve. Yup he licensed that sucker and we drove it for awhile. It was like a personality test for people. Some people loved it, others hated it.

It was creepy cool. Lying where all the caskets had been.

It was funny. Some chicks found it so disrespectful while others were just dying to do a little making out in it. Like I said, some sort of personality indicator for sure. :D

Steve, good one! Add to that:
Sometimes when you go back a page to fix the "error," you now have to re-type in all the information that you already filled in.

A typical way of swearing in Danish is saying: "Pis mig i øret", literally piss in my ear.
I had to create yet another password 2 years ago and got so pissed off, that I used that and simply turned all the "l"s into numeral 1s.
Easy to remember, too.
My computer guy loved it.

I saw too that the "coming back page" can screw you up because some infos were sent and you can't continue again or try other thing because your account is already open, even if you didn't have the final validation. To access again, they ask the password, of course, but the one I gave doesn't follow their rules. Not accepted, but registered !
So what ?
Try to create a new account? No, an account already exists at this name!:X

Back