Husqvarna t540xp

I had one, little bit of an issue with the autotune, but took it back and they sorted it. Very quick powerful saw, build quality let’s it down. Which is why I sold it and stick to 201s (3 atm)

I’d have another though, no worries.

I hated the one I had. Auto tune bs, got tired of the running it wide open in the cut, stand on one leg, twirl around, count to 180 and it should all be sorted out. Mine never ran well, never restarted well and I couldn't turf it down the road quick enough.

Sorry to hear that. Yer gonna have almost the exact same issues with the tcm that the 540 had. Don't get me wrong... it'll run like a champ. For exactly three months.

I’ve been running 201tc for a couple of years now and have had good luck with it. It’s starting to get issues but I don’t expect a top handle to last much longer for me. It’s time to pass it down to another crew and get a new one

I hated the one I had. Auto tune bs, got tired of the running it wide open in the cut, stand on one leg, twirl around, count to 180 and it should all be sorted out. Mine never ran well, never restarted well and I couldn't turf it down the road quick enough.

This says it all. Complete junk, after running well for a few weeks. I traded mine in to the dealer for $25 LOL, super low hours, for 0200/201.

I only use 201s but I would consider the echo Jed raves about.

Oh btw, let's not forget the funniest tree vid (a little known genre) of all time, Reg's crushing of that little orange 'wheel chock'

Autotune sucks in the music biz, too!

aQZHy.gif

Back