Buddy's Outdoor Thread/pictures

Buddy

Treehouser
I went on a hike today and took a bunch of pictures. I will post a few right now and some later. In the center of the first picture is a doug fir tree, just to the left of the top of the tree you can barely make out 2 tan colored spots. Those are the elk in the other 2 pictures. The first is no zoom and the other are zoomed in on.

DSCF6006.jpg

DSCF6002.jpg

DSCF6008.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably about 700 yards and yes they were keeping an eye on me.

I've got elk on my property sometimes.
Fallow and roe deer, too.
Thing is, my property looks nothing at all like that first picture.

Now, after seeing that picture, I got me a hankering to go back to Idaho and show my wife were I used to work.

I had never considered Idaho as a place to live but seeing those pictures makes me think I should check it out. I want to retire in a place with mountains and waterfalls.

Me too.

And I'll second that on the pictures.
Real fine.

We have mountains, waterfalls, deserts and even an ocean port.

I had to go to Google Maps to check that out. Huh! Who'da thunk it? I'm guessing it's near Lewiston; that's about the only place I can see with a large river heading west.

Shawn, if you're ever down around Grand view, could you take some pictures for me.
Haven't been back there since 1987.

Those pictures of yours sure started something in me.
Sometimes I just get hit out of the blue by memories from my travelling years, those pictures did that, real hard.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mellow, it is Lewiston and yes I believe compared to a lot of places it’s pretty reasonable but it does depend on the area. My mom just happens to be a realtor.

http://www.idahomountainrealestate.com

Ya Stig I can do that for you but I’m not sure I will make it down to that country any time soon.

Back